Continually changing opportunities and new customer demands that the beverage business is always evolving. Stay ahead as a consultant by tapping into the power of Drink-IT - the beverage business software solution that will help embrace change and take their business to the next level.
As Business Consultant at Drink-IT, you will contribute to the ERP-implementations of our beverage solution Drink-IT (www.drink-it.com).
We are looking for Business Consultants Finance and/or Logistics.
You support our sales-team during the sales process:
- By giving product demo’s to the customer
- By performing analysis for prospects and customers
- By estimating resource effort and developing project proposals
You make sure that the projects will be delivered on schedule:
- By analyzing the operational and administrative processes for customers
- By setting up fit-gap analysis between existing and desired software solutions
- By detailing the functional analysis requirements
By setting up the system and doing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Drink-IT extensions at the customers premises:
- By testing the solution
- By training the end-users
- By giving on-site solution support to customers
You make sure the agreed business benefits are delivered:
- Guiding the client through business and role changes
- Tracking management and user on a journey from their current ways of working to the new
- Helping the client through the trauma of changing processes, job roles, and systems so after go-live they are productive, knowledgeable and confident in the new ways of working
- Ensuring that the desired outcomes of implementing the new Drink-IT solution are met and the client is happy
You have a practical and pragmatic approach, you take the ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
You are able to communicate at different levels from end user to senior manager. Thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but you function within and are part of the Drink-IT team. You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization. You are willing to travel to our international customers. You have a positive approach and find workable solutions to challenges turning them from problems to opportunities. You add a positive contribution to all situations that you find yourself in and to the Drink-IT team.
The Knowledge and competencies that we ask:
- Relevant higher-level education or equivalent level achieved through experience.
- Eagerness to travel, learn and work in team
- Knowledge and/or experience in ERP systems
- Functional and process knowledge in the finance, trade and logistics areas of a business
- A good knowledge of English
- Detailed Knowledge in finance, trade, logistics (own and outsourced), warehousing (multiple locations), EDI or scanning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience as Business/IT Analyst
- Knowledge of French and/or German would be advantageous
What we offer
We attach great importance to guiding, educating/training and developing our employees. We offer you the chance to build the career that best suits your talent and ambition.
Working at NORRIQ means working on challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring environment, with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are.
We encourage contacts among colleagues during team meetings, knowledge transfer events, and social activities. We distinguish ourselves through our friendly interaction style, our humor and our communication skills.
We offer work both locally and also internationally giving you the support to explore different cultures and geographical locations.
We offer a wide range of future perspectives with professional training and career opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious growth company. We also offer you a competitive salary with numerous benefits.
Promptly let us know why you see yourself as a suitable candidate and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org