Senior Logistics Consultant
As Senior Logistics Consultant, you will contribute to the ERP-implementations of NORRIQs beverage solution Drink-IT.
Drink-IT is an independent business unit in NORRIQ and offers a leading beverage management solution. It covers the entire value chain of a beverage company, and addresses all the unique challenges faced by beverage producers and distributors. Drink-IT powers some of the best run beverage companies in the world including Carlsberg, Heineken, Duvel, Mack, Haacht, De Brabandere, Westons and Pernod Ricard. Learn more about Drink-IT on drink-it.com
You provide the knowledge and experience to help develop innovative solutions that will make optimal use of the information present in their systems and assist them in becoming more organised and productive as a business and provide them with the tools to make business enhancing decisions – All in all help them become a better business than they are today.
You support our sales-team during the sales process by:
- Giving product demo’s to the customer
- Performing analysis for prospects and customers
- Estimating resource effort and developing project proposals
You make sure that the projects will be delivered on schedule by:
- Analysing the operational and administrative processes for customers
- Setting up fit-gap analyses between existing and desired software solutions
- Detailing the functional analysis requirements
- Setting up the system and doing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Drink-IT extensions at the customers premises
- Testing the solution
- Training the end-users
- Giving on-site solution support to customers
You make sure the agreed business benefits are delivered by:
- Guiding the client through business and role changes
- Tracking management and user on a journey from their current ways of working to the new
- Helping the client through the trauma of changing processes, job roles and systems, so after go-live they are productive, knowledgeable, not frightened and confident in the new ways of working
- Ensuring that the desired outcomes of implementing the new Drink-IT solution are met and the client is happy to be referenceable and sign-up to developing joint case studies
You have a practical and pragmatic approach and you take the ownership of the tasks assigned to you. You are able to communicate at different levels from end user to senior manager. Thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but you function within and are part of the Drink-IT team. You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization. You are willing to travel to our international customers. You have a positive approach and find workable solutions to challenges, turning them from problems to opportunities. You add a positive contribution to all situations that you find your self in and to the Drink-IT team.
The knowledge and competencies that we ask:
- Relevant higher-level education or equivalent level achieved through experience.
- Solid knowledge and/or experience in ERP systems. (5 years and at least 3 full implementation lifecycle or equivalent)
- Functional and process knowledge logistics areas of a business gained either through working in a logistics department or implementing systems into a logistics department.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Detailed knowledge in production, warehousing (multiple locations), EDI and scanning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience as Business/IT Analyst
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German would be advantageous
What we offer
We attach great importance to guiding, educating/training and developing our employees. We offer you the chance to build the career that best suits your talent and ambition.
Working at NORRIQ means working on challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring environment, with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are.
We encourage contacts among colleagues during team meetings, knowledge transfer events, and social activities. We stand out for our friendly interaction style, our humour and our communication skills.
We offer work both locally and internationally, giving you the support to explore different cultures and geographical locations.
As a senior member of the team we also offer you the chance to mentor junior team members and support their career growth.
We offer a wide range of future perspectives with professional training and career opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious growth company. We also offer you a competitive salary with numerous benefits.
Let us know why you see yourself as a suitable candidate. We look forward to receiving your application. Please email it with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org