Senior Technical Consultant Dynamics NAV (Senior Developer) - Germany
As a Senior Technical Consultant at NORRIQ, you will contribute to the product development and project specific add-on developments in our worldwide project activities in the Brewery and Beverage Division: Drink-IT.
Drink-IT is an independent business unit in NORRIQ and offers a leading beverage management solution. It covers the entire value chain of a beverage company, and addresses all the unique challenges faced by beverage producers and distributors. Drink-IT powers some of the best run beverage companies in the world including Carlsberg, Heineken, Duvel, Mack, Haacht, De Brabandere, Westons and Pernod Ricard. Learn more about Drink-IT on drink-it.com
You provide the knowledge and experience to help our product and project teams by creating streamlined development concepts for product related functional extensions as well as smart and upgradeable customer specific solutions. With this you assure the optimal function of our product and each customer system following both Microsoft and NORRIQ best practices.
As we are building our operational presence in the D-A-CH market, you will be based in Nuremberg. Being responsible for product development, which is situated in the Drink-IT Unit Headquarter in Tremelo/Lummen (Belgium), as well as customer specific development, you should be fine with travelling occasionally throughout Germany, BENELUX or further out. We certainly also know about the pleasance of working from home, which is also encouraged.
You’ll be part of a very experienced and international team of developers with fundamental knowledge in Dynamics NAV, so be prepared:
- To bring in NAV AL skills at its best
- To communicate in the product and/or development team about the customer’s needs, the best possible solutions and the most efficient way to achieve them
- To communicate in German AND English
- To starting over the companywide restructuring from “Waterfall-“ to “Agile Development and Project Management methodology”
- To keep your head up and conquer us
You make sure that the projects will be delivered on schedule by:
- Analyzing the technical feasibility of the business case to be implemented
- Setting up a technical concept
- Supporting our business consultants and product architects in finding suitable solutions
- Implementing those concepts based on Microsoft’s and our style guides
- Testing the solution
- Training our business consultants in the developments you made
- Giving support to customers and colleagues
- Always looking for change in efficiency and wanting to improve our services
- Being willing to go the extra mile in satisfying the customer – even on site
You provide senior level development skills, as we see:
- Friendly communication even in difficult situations and making hard issues soft and understandable to everyone
- Customer oriented self management
- Self confidence in fighting for the best solution approach
- Clear understanding and registration of the problems and needs in providing a product, not an individual collection of ERP-software based functionality
- Providing the solution and not the problem
- Knowing what you not know and not being shy to ask
- 5-7 years’ of branch-solution/project related NAV development (Version 2009 to 2018)Fulfill the goals agreed on
You have a practical and pragmatic approach. You take the ownership of the tasks assigned to you.
You are able to communicate at different levels from end user to senior manager. Thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but you function within and are part of the Drink-IT team. You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization. You have a positive approach and find workable solutions to challenges turning them from problems to opportunities. You add a positive contribution to all situations that you find yourself in and to the Drink-IT team.
The knowledge and competencies that we ask:
- Relevant higher-level education or equivalent level achieved through experience.
- Solid knowledge and/or experience in ERP systems. Knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a big asset.
- Functional and process knowledge of business in finance, logistics or warehousing
- A native level of German AND very good English; French would be an advantage.
What we offer
We attach great importance to guiding, educating/training and developing our employees. We offer you the chance to build the career that best suits your talent and ambition.
Working at NORRIQ means working on challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring environment, with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are.
We encourage contacts among colleagues during team meetings, knowledge transfer events and social activities. We stand out for our friendly interaction style, our humour and our communication skills.
We offer a wide range of future perspectives with professional training and career opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious growth company. We also offer you a competitive salary with numerous benefits.
- German national
- German and English fluency
- OK to travel
- Based in Nuremberg
- Knows AL code for future development
- 5-7 years experience from NAV 2009-2017
- Positive, proactive, wants to learn, drives organization, wants to drive product forwards
- Customer oriented and focused
- Great prospects
Let us know why you see yourself as a suitable candidate. We look forward to receiving your application. Please email it with your CV to: email@example.com