Business Consultant Customer Care
As Business Consultant Customer Care, you will contribute to the support and services of the customers of our beverage solution Drink-IT (www.drink-it.com). Drink-IT is an international solution based on the ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV and has components, that have been specifically designed for producers and distributors in the beverage industry.
You provide the knowledge and experience to help customers to make optimal use of the information present in their systems and assist them in becoming more organised and productive as a business and provide them with the tools, to make business-enhancing decisions – Overall help them become a better business than they are today.
You will work locally from our offices in Tremelo or Lummen and this in the challenging environment of large international clients such as Carlsberg, Pernod Ricard and Stassen.
You support our customers with the use of the software systems:
- By answering their calls and delivering qualitative on-line solutions
- By communicating to the product and/or development team about the customers, the tickets and the solutions
You provide qualitative customer support:
- Customer friendly communication
- Giving solution support to customers
- Clear understanding and registration of the problem or question (issue) of the customer
- Provide the solution to the question or problem or transfer it to the specialized business consultant
- Specific and concrete follow up of the open issue
- Complete and clear documentation of the required actions and the chosen solutions
- Training of end-users
- Occasionally execute support services at the customer site
You make sure the agreed services are delivered:
- Report to customers about the status of their tickets
- Follow up on customers and co-workers to the agreed timelines
- Implement changes required by the customers
- Report and work according to the Norriq standard SLA’s
- Always looking for change in efficiency and wanting to improve our services
- Willing to go the extra mile in satisfying the customer
- Have an eye on chargeability and budget of our customers
You have a practical and pragmatic approach, you take the ownership of the tasks assigned to you. You are able to communicate at different levels from end user to senior manager. Thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but you function within and are part of the Drink-IT team. You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization. You have a positive approach and find workable solutions to challenges turning them from problems to opportunities. You add a positive contribution to all situations that you find yourself in and to the Drink-IT team.
The Knowledge and competencies that we ask:
- Relevant higher-level education or equivalent level achieved through experience.
- Solid knowledge and at least 4 years of experience in ERP systems. Knowledge of and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a big asset.
- Functional and process knowledge of a business in finance, logistics or warehousing
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English, preferably also French.
What we offer:
We attach great importance to guiding, educating/training and developing our employees. We offer you the chance to build the career that best suits your talent and ambition.
Working at NORRIQ means working on challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring environment, with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are.
We encourage contacts among colleagues during team meetings, knowledge transfer events, and social activities. We distinguish ourselves through our friendly interaction style, our humour and our communication skills.
We offer a wide range of future perspectives with professional training and career opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious growth company. We also offer you a competitive salary with numerous benefits including a company car or car allowance.
NORRIQ at a glance
NORRIQ is an expert in modern business IT solutions and in creating value from digitalization. Through deep industry knowledge and our 360˚ service concept, NORRIQ delivers powerful, integrated and standardized solutions that are easy to implement, boost our clients' productivity and create flow and transparency across their entire value chain.
We specialize in IT strategy, ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV), BI, CRM, SharePoint, integration, hosting, E-commerce, mobility and outsourcing and are delivering solutions in 45 different countries from our offices in Denmark, Belgium, Germany, UK, China and Tunisia. NORRIQ is one of Microsoft's most important business partners.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please email it with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org