Senior Business Consultant Finance & Trade
Drink-IT combines the best of two worlds: the future proof technology of the Microsoft platform and the industry knowledge and IP of NORRIQ. The context is challenging since our customers are a combination of local small and medium-sized enterprises and international companies, like Heineken and Pernod Ricard,
The Senior Business consultant will join the project team and will:
- analyse the customer’s operational processes;
- show the standard processes and best practices of Drink-IT and detail how those can fit the customer’s context;
- configure the system and implement Drink-IT;
- test the solution, train the end-users and give on-site solution support;
- guide management and users on their journey from their current to their new way of working;
- assist the client to digest the business and role changes and make him confident with the new way of working;
- ensure that the client is happy with the desired outcomes.
The knowledge and competences we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience as a Business or IT Analyst, developing functional and process knowledge for the Finance and Trade areas of a business;
- You easily communicate at different levels and thanks to your analytical skills, you quickly find workable solutions, turning problems into opportunities;
- A good knowlege of ERP solutions,
- You have a positive, practical and pragmatic approach and you take ownership;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization;
- You are willing to travel to our international customers.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Detailed Knowledge in Finance, Sales and Purchasing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Knowledge of Dutch, French or German.
What we offer:
- We guide, train and develop our employees towards the career that best suits their talent and ambition;
- Challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring growing environment with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are;
- A close cooperation with colleagues in a culture where we help each other, share knowledge and get to know each other even better at social activities.
- A friendly interaction style with humor and decent communication;
- Local and international work enabling you to explore different cultures and geographical locations;
- A competitive salary with numerous benefits.
Let us know why you are a suitable candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues. Check out our exclusive perks!!