Junior consultant Logistics & Manufacturing - Microsoft Business Central
You will assist beverage companies to become better organized and more productive as a business and provide them with the tools to make business enhancing decisions.
- Analyze the operational and administrative processes for customers;
detail the functional analysis requirements;
- Set up the system and do the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics; Business Central and Drink-IT extensions at the customers premises;
- Test the solution and train the end-users;
- Give on-site solution support to customers.
- Help the client through the changing processes so that after the go-live they are productive, knowledgeable and confident with the new ways of working
You make sure the agreed business benefits are delivered:
- By guiding the client through business and role changes;
- By tracking management and user on a journey from their current ways of working to new ones.
The Knowledge and competencies that we are looking for:
- A relevant higher-level education;
- Interest to develop functional and process knowledge of the logistics or manufacturing business;
- You possess strong communication skills which allow you to communicate with different levels and thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find workable solutions, turning problems into opportunities;
- A sound interest in ERP solutions;
- You have a positive, practical and pragmatic approach and you take ownership;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization;
- You are willing to travel to our international customers.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Knowledge in Logistics or Manufacturing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Experience as Business or IT Analyst;
- Knowledge of Dutch, French or German.
What we offer:
- We guide, train and develop our employees towards the career that best suits their talent and ambition;
- Challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring growing environment with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are;
- A close cooperation with colleagues in a culture where we help each other, share knowledge and get to know each other even better at social activities.
- A friendly interaction style with humor and decent communication;
- Local and international work enabling you to explore different cultures and geographical locations;
- A competitive salary with numerous benefits.
Let us know why you are a suitable candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues. Check out our exclusive perks!!