Drink-IT is growing fast and that means more projects. Hence our need for an experienced Project Manager.
-You ensure a clear understanding of the customer's needs and the goals to be achieved in cooperation with the Solution Architect, Product Owner and Business Analyst;
-You will prepare the project scope and plan on a continuous basis in function of timing, allocation of resources, ...;
-You make adjustments where necessary in order to achieve the proposed timing, budget and objectives and to deliver a high-quality project;
-You manage and solve change requests, risks and problems with the client and the team;
-You initiate formal project reviews and test runs with the customer;
-You report the progress and status of the project delivery to the customer and internally;
-You ensure that projects are formally closed and transferred to CARE.
- You have about 5 years of experience as a project manager;
- You have experience with software implementation projects;
- You have an extensive experience with MS Dynamics Business Central / Navision;
- You have knowledge of business processes within Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance;
- You are strong in planning and organizing;
- You have strong people skills to motivate a team;
- You are the leader of your team and the contact person for your customer;
- You prefer quality over quantity;
- You assist your colleagues with advice, also outside your own projects;
- You also have a healthy edge!;
- You like a "work-hard-play-hard" mentality;
- You do not lack energy and new ideas;
- You like to work for a company that works as hard for you as you do for us.
We win you over;
Under the motto "one good turn deserves another" we also go the "extra mile" for you!
- A varied job within a growing, financially healthy and international organization (product development ERP, CRM, BI);
- Interesting projects from A-Z, no staffing;
- Training on the job, to shape your personal development;
- A competitive salary package in line with the market (extra-legal benefits such as laptop, mobile phone, car, insurance package, etc.);
- Flexible working hours;
- Great colleagues and a professional work environment.
Then don't hesitate and apply online!
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues. Check out our exclusive perks!!