Senior Logistics & Manufacturing Consultant - Microsoft Business Central M/F
Drink-IT is an international solution based on the ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and has components that have been specifically designed for producers and distributors in the beverage industry.
You provide the knowledge and experience to help develop innovative solutions that will make optimal use of the information present in their systems and assist them in becoming more organized and productive as a business and provide them with the tools to make business enhancing decisions – All in all help them become a better business than they are today.
- You support our sales-team during the sales process;
- You give product demo’s to the customer;
- You perform analysis for prospects and customers;
- You estimate resource effort and developing project proposals.
You make sure that the projects will be delivered on schedule:
- By analyzing the operational and administrative processes for customers;
- By setting up fit-gap analysis between existing and desired software solutions;
- By detailing the functional analysis requirements;
- By setting up the system and doing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics; Business Central and Drink-IT extensions at the customers premises;
- By testing the solution;
- By training the end-users;
- By giving on-site solution support to customers.
You make sure the agreed business benefits are delivered:
- By guiding the client through business and role changes;
- By tracking management and user on a journey from their current ways of working to the new.
Helping the client through the changing processes with regards to job roles and systems so that after the go-live they are productive, knowledgeable and not frightened but confident in the new ways of working
Ensuring that the desired outcomes of implementing the new Drink-IT solution are met and the client is happy to be referenceable and sign-up to developing joint case studies
You have a practical and pragmatic approach, you take the ownership of the tasks assigned to you. You are able to communicate at different levels from end user to senior manager. Thanks to your analytical skills, you will quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but you function within and are part of the Drink-IT team. You feel at home in a rapidly growing organization. You are willing to travel to our international customers. You have an positive approach and find workable solutions to challenges turning them from problems to opportunities. You add a positive contribution to all situations that you find your self in and to the Drink-IT team.
The Knowledge and competencies that we ask:
- Relevant higher-level education or equivalent level achieved through experience;
- Solid knowledge and at least 5 years of experience in ERP systems. with the full implementation lifecycle;
- Functional and process knowledge logistics areas of a business gained either through working in a logistics department or implementing systems into a logistics department;
- A good knowledge of English.
- Detailed Knowledge in logistics, warehousing, EDI and scanning;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Experience as Business/IT Analyst;
- Knowledge of Dutch, French or German.
What we offer:
We attach great importance to guiding, training and developing our employees. We offer you the chance to build the career that best suits your talent and ambition. Working at NORRIQ means working on challenging projects for international clients in an inspiring environment, with colleagues who are just as motivated as you are.
We encourage contacts among colleagues during team meetings, knowledge transfer events, and social activities. We distinguish ourselves through our friendly interaction style, our humor and our communication skills. We offer work both locally and also internationally giving you the support to explore different cultures and geographical locations.
We offer a wide range of future perspectives with professional training and career opportunities within a dynamic and ambitious growth company. We also offer you a competitive salary with numerous benefits.
Promptly let us know why you see yourself as a suitable candidate and apply online.
We know that all of us have lives beyond the office and we want to be sure that we enjoy them to the fullest. We offer competitive salaries, excellent work life balance, healthy food, snacks and drinks, great workplaces and endless fun with colleagues. Check out our exclusive perks!!